Participation in upcoming exhibitions:
1. International Fleet Review (IFR) 2016 in Visakhapatnam, India, February 4 - 8, 2016
Please visit our stall where we will be displaying our indigenously developed & manufactured products for shipbuilders, as part of the Make in India theme.
IFR – Hall No. 2, Stall No.2, Andhra University Grounds, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
2. Defexpo 2016 in South Goa, India, March 28 – 31, 2016
Please visit our stall where we will be displaying our indigenously developed products and customized solutions for defence sector.
DEFXPO 2016 - Hall No. 2, Stall No. 2.12, Naqueri Quitol, Quepem Taluka, South Goa, India.
Last year participation in IREE, October 2015
FF Group in International Railway Equipment Exhibition(IREE) in October 2015, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
In this exhibition FF Group showcased many of their products including Engine Coupling Disc, Turbo Inlet Scroll, Fuel Cell, Composite Products, Fittings etc.
Parts showcased in IREE 2015
|Engine Coupling Disc
||Turbo Inlet Scroll
||Tubing, Fittings & Fuel cell
ASME U Stamp Certification
FF has been awarded ASME U Stamp authorization by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers to manufacture pressure vessels.
Composite Resin Developments Acquisition
FF is proud to announce its acquisition of Composite Resin Developments (CRD) of the United Kingdom. CRD designs and manufactures revolutionary, proprietary, composite components such as Compensators, Impellers, Pumps, Valve components, and much more. CRD products offer significant weight savings, outstanding non-corrosive properties, improved performance, and ease of installation.
Optimal Armour Acquisition
FF is proud to announce its acquisition of Optimal Armour (OAL) of the United Kingdom, and to welcome the team into the FF family. Optimal Armour designs and manufactures industry leading composite armour solutions for sectors including Aerospace and Naval. Optimal Armour creates custom solutions using its own IP to meet its clients most difficult challenges.
AS9100 Rev C Certification / Renewal
FF has been awarded it's AS9100 Rev C certification, building on our previous AS9100 Rev B certificate.
FF in the Press.
- (India Strategic, June 2011) “In a major step forward for Indian industry, French shipbuilder DCNS India has signed an indigenisation contract with Visakhapatnam-based Flash Forge”
- (Automotive Horizon, June 2011) “French Shipbuilder DCNS, Flash Forge India Sign MoU”
- (RP Defense, June 8, 2011) “DCNS signe un accord de transfert de technologies pour les sous-marins Scorpène”
- (Strat Post, March 8, 2012) “Managing Director of DCNS India: “We remain fully committed to bring to the Indian government and our partners (FF) our innovative and proven technologies.”
- DCNS Press release (June 8, 2011)
For press enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org