Continuous honing of capabilities has been the key to our diversification, ranging from Shipbuilding to Heavy Engineering and System Integration to Turnkey Project Execution.
A formidable partner, backed by highly capable, resourceful and motivated teams, across all industries catered to by FF Group.
- Refinery revamp packages, through supplies of Mechanical, Pneumatic, Electrical and Instrumentations products and services
- High Pressure Fluid Control & Systems
- Turnkey projects onboard Ships and Submarines
- Electronics and Instrumentation Solutions
- SPMs for Defence and Aerospace applications
Design and Engineering:
Experienced in-house design & engineering teams ensure design specific to client and/or process licensor needs while complying with international codes and standards.
- Heavy Engineering and Fabrication
- Exotic Materials
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Actuation and Control Systems
- Heat Transfer
- Captive Shipyard, Construction of Marine and Naval Vessels
- Mega Blocks Fabrication- seamless scalability across country.
- Heavy Engineering and fabrication
- Highly experienced and qualified in-house welding teams
- Clean Room facilities
- ASME U & R stamp
- DIN 2303 standard for welding
- EN 15085 for railway welding applications
Forging and Heat Treatment:
Forging of special materials such as NAB, Titanium, Maraging Steel, Monel, Super-Alloys, Inconel and others and use of special processes such as Isothermal Forging.
Machining facilities include an array of CNC – Turning & Milling including 5-Axis machines, CMM, Jig boring machines, Conventional heavy duty horizontal boring machines and lathes
Electrical and Electronics:
Capabilities in Technology Development, Conceptual System Design , Prototyping and manufacture in areas of
- Optical, Magnetic and Electro Mechanical sensors
- Signalisers – both analog and digital
- Electric actuators for various applications.
Card level repair and maintenance of communication and other equipment
In-house dedicated QA/QC team is supported by metallurgists and other field experts and NDT facilities